Raw Banana Cake
- 2 ripe medium bananas
- 1 cup dates
- 1 cup raw cashews
- Line a baking tin with baking paper or use silicone cupcake cases*
- In a food processor, process your cashews until they look like crumbs.
- Add in your dates (if your dates have been in the fridge and are quite hard – just heat them in the microwave for 30 seconds to a minute until they soften) and process until finely chopped.
- Add in your bananas, processing until the mix has combined.
- Pour your mixture into your tin/silicone cups and freeze until solid.
- When serving, serve quickly as it will begin to melt!
Makes about 8 slices, easily multiplied
N.B: *We’ve found metal tins tend to let the mix freeze solid, whilst silicone cases and tins keep the mixture quite soft.
(raw, vegan, grain free, gluten free, paleo, sugar free)