Did You Know???
- More than 55 diseases have been linked to gluten; the protein found in wheat, rye and barley
- 99% of the people who either gluten intolerance or Coeliac Disease are never diagnosed
- 15% of the US population is gluten intolerance
The following symptoms may be an indication that you have gluten intolerance:
- Digestive issues such as: gas, bloating, diarrhea and even constipation
- Keratosis Pilaris, also known as chicken skin on the back of your arms. This tends to be a result of fatty acid deficiency and Vitamin A deficiency secondary to fat malabsorption caused by gluten damaging the gut
- Fatigue, brain fog or feeling tired after eating a meal that contains gluten
- Diagnosis of an autoimmune disease such as Hashimoto's, Thyroiditis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Ulcerative Colitis, Lupus, Psoriasis, Sclyeroderma or Multiple Sclerosis
- Neurological symptoms such as dizziness or feeling of being off balance
- Hormone imbalances such as PMS, PCOS or unexplained infertility
- Migraine headaches
- Diagnosis of chronic fatigue or Fibromyalgia. These diagnoses simply indicate your conventional doctor cannot pinpoint the cause of your fatigue or pain
- Inflammation, swelling or pain in your joints such as fingers, knees or hips
- Mood issues such as anxiety, depressions, mood swings or ADD
Our Hair Test 500 System and Restorative Program could be the first step to finding out if gluten is an inflammatory food to you.