2kg Chicken cut into 2inches size
20g Chopped garlic
200g Old ginger julienne
50ml White wine
4tbsp YEO’S LIGHT SOYA SAUCE
6tbsp YEO’S DARK SOYA SAUCE
120ml YEO’S SESAME OIL
Salt, Pepper and Sugar to taste
- Cut chicken into pieces and wash thoroughly, drain dry.
- Add oil in a hot wok and fry ginger and garlic until fragrant.
- Add in the chicken pieces and YEO’S DARK SOYA SAUCE & YEO’S LIGHT SOYA SAUCE, stir fry for a few minutes. Add white wine and water.
- Bring to a boil, simmer until the chicken almost tender.
- Season with salt, pepper, sugar and complete the cooking process by drizzling a few drops of YEO’S SESAME OIL. Serve hot.
Recipe submitted by Yeo’s