CLICK & WIN – WINNERS!
- Yeo’s 1 Yeo’s apron, 1 Plastic pencil case, 1 Recipe booklet, 1 Chinese New Year red packet. 10 chances to WIN –
M. Clarkson QLD
C Williams QLD
A Payne, Victoria
E McLaughlin – van Dijk NSW 2153
D Winton VIC
E Free, Victoria
R Hoolihan Qld
A Gorton NSW
V Svenson WA
2. Label it pack valued at $39.95
Congratulations to :
Chaotic – A Payne, Victoria
3. Food for Health – Muesli, Kids bites, Kids bars and Gluten free bars giveaway.
S Tyler, SA
In 25 words or less how would winning a Kuvings Silent Juicer change your life. Please enter your Name, State and email address with your explanation.Winner of the Kuving Juicer – TBA
- It WONT wake the baby, meaning I could sleep silent too! A Gorton
- It will change in ways where it will a routine to keep myself healthy will i make my juice every morning
- It would make it easier to have fresh juice without all the hassle of the old juicer K Allan – VIC
- Kindness to my body juicing Ultra quick & easy juicing Verrrry delicious juicing In-sync body & mind juicing Nutritiously amazing juicing Get-up-&-go energy juicing Silent Juicer I LOVE YOU!! R Murphy Victoria
- I have just had breast surgery for breast cancer I’d love to juice for health and healing it would be a wonderful. A Payne, Victoria.
- Having a history of cancer & now food intolerances, daily juicing is essential to my health. My regular juicer is just not good enough. M Klimo Qld
- In the business of each early morning a quick, healthy, yummy juice would ensure that I am ready to face the day! A McLeod
- Currently don’t have a juicer and as a coeliac I would like to be able to make more smoothies and juice based recipes. A Denholm
- I have recently started Raw Eating due to being wheat & lactose intolerant and finding the benefits absolutely amazing – I’ve borrowed my mums juice extractor to get me started and winning this one would be awesome – i couldn’t afford $500 on a juicer!! Thanks. R Vella, NSW
- Would give me some me time at last! C Weston SA
- How lovely would it be to be able to make healthy, fresh, pure, nasty-free juices and smoothies every day for me and my family ! E McLaughlin – van Dijk NSW 2153
- Two coeliac children and one ASD child on a strict GFCF diet. Making smoothies or fresh juices would help with out strict diets. C Williams, QLD,
- I am trying to get inspired to lose a few kilos. I just can’t get started and it’s already April! I would dearly love one of these juicers to make my feel healthier. R Hoolihan Qld
- Working in the health industry i strive to practise what i preach and 2 fruit 5 vegetables is my daily mantra so juicer would assist. A Walker vic
- I can make healthier juices at home for my family and saving me $$$
- My life would become a crazy sexy one as the book says! Carolyn South Australia
- A Silent Juicer would be such a great help for me as I have IBS and am greatly limited in what I can eat. Fruit and vegetable juices seem to help a lot. M Krawiec,South Australia
- Four children and allergies, the challenges and joys! A juicer would change all of our lives for the best. Healthy foods – Healthy bodies!!! M Clarkson QLD
- My juicer has gone to juicer heaven and I really miss it, I always felt so much better for starting the day with a fresh juice, with an extra zing of ginger for pep! A Hannah, QLD
- Busy family of 5 with active gym members, growing teenagers , university student, workers, coeliac, vegan, diabetics – therefore our nutritional needs must be easy & premium.
- I have been told juicing is the way to go for my colitis I have been looking into which juicers to try and this one sounds great to use
- Being a coeliac and recently had gastric surgery, a juicer would be invaluable.
- It would help me get the most out of the fruit & vegies I can eat! (I can’t have anything remotely acidic or any residuals). K Angelides, NSW
- The recipes – they are easy ideas to put my health plan into action
- The different varieties you can have when juicing. Want to know more about it
- IT gives a wide range of options for me while i am on a gluten free diet
- The great recipes which cater to my multiple food intolerances and actually look and sound tasty yet healthy.
- Easy recipes with wide variety of ingredients! Well done!
- Making Smoothie a meal is a useful and informative article
- I’d so love to give it a go, it would be great now while I’m recovering and building up my strength and imune system again.
- I love the ready reference chart about what you can readily and more cautiously mix together for different juices on page 37. I use a regular juicer but your advertisement on the cold-press juicer has me wishing I could buy one, as I need juice everyday.
- The sneaky organic puree idea
- I don’t drink enough during working hours and think that having the ability to make my own smoothies at work would assist me in my quest to have fast food and fluid at the same time.
Share your highlights of the Liquid Nourishment and Food on the Go !
Liquid Nourishment and Food on the Go
- To be honest I’ve just started out on this journey and I just love all the tips and Ideas to make my life much easier and enjoyable.
- Can’t wait to try them
- I most like the recipes.
- It is amazing, I have made the old banana smoothie for years but that is were it stopped, grateful for new ideas.
- Being able to mix and match fruit and veggies to make nourishing and delicious smoothies.
- Liquid Nourishment – helps reduce over eating you can take it anyway – your not locked down to sit and eat/drink..
- Great new ideas I can try
- The smoothie recipes-I love smoothies
- I loved the blueberry smoothie and icecube fruits
- My highlight was the colloidal mineral article, it is a good reminder. I also liked the link to the additive free pantry info and link to website.
- Very easy to read, great layout
- WOW I wish I seen this before there is so many things to choose from
- Is grazing making you fat? (The question is phrased strangely – not sure what you want).
- Finding new items I never new are out there and not sold in supermarkets.
- I am curious how young coconut kefir is made (website isn’t up yet). I am having FMT but later I think I will always be paranoid I am not getting enough probiotics so would love to look into how coconut kefir is made (as long as it has no dairy of course!).